Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FRIM Revisited..

I had a great day!
‘coz I’ve got a chance to be at FRIM once again,
to experience the un-experienced part of this precious forest reserve.

It's always great when you have a chance to escape from the hectic city-lifestyle,
and make yourself stress-free to visit a place where we called it as heaven.

It's the lost world..where the pollution level is far lower than the environment that we're living now and you can never find such a place anymore in KL.

I'm always looking forward to get closer to the natural beauty of our mother earth.
but deforestation has diminished my dreams from coming true.

yea, people claimed that in order to have a better lifestyle and living place for human races, they have no choice but to invade the habitats of floras and the wild animals.

obviously, this is bullshit..
it's just a reason to cover up their selfishness and their greediness and the sin they have created.
earning big bucks for themselves but sacrificing the rest?

I don’t care what they say..
I’m just feeling so damn good to be back to FRIM again!
‘coz I wouldn’t have to think about those stuffs that are bothering me all this while,
and enjoying myself, breathing in the fresh air, throwing away all the stress!

Kinda crazy today ‘coz waking up at 7am in the morning to get everything prepared,
Spent hours and hours in the forest,
Returning home at 6pm,
And working out until 8pm before shower..
I’m supposed to be darn tired and sleeping by now..
But why huh?


The power of nature will heal whatever pains you have in your life, if you believe it.
And when the sun shines at you, it gives you strength to move further in your life.


Stay happy and stay positive all the time! =)

No comments: