Sunday, June 26, 2011

Back from Sabah today!
Seriously it was an awesome trip ‘coz Sabah is just freaking awesome!
and it really depends on who you are going with,
glad that my first flight to east M’sia was with a whole gang of good friends from IMU..

I enjoyed myself just like everyone did,
Though I didn’t talk much throughout the trip,
‘coz to me...
I feel like enjoying the moments of the nature spots with calm mind...
especially the breeze of the sea in Mabul Island..
waking up at 7am, the sky was already as bright as 8am in KL,
and enjoy the breeze alone at the seaside...
That’s another enjoyment I would say.

I truly love Sabah,
it feels good to be there once in awhile..
thinking of owning a house there in the future,
and be able to stay there for few weeks throughout the year when I’m on holiday!
Getting a Sabahan girlfriend? Hmm..I don’t think so..
‘coz except for her, I don’t know how to appreciate other girls around me...
Sounds crazy but well..that’s me..what to do?

Last night at Kota Kinabalu..
wasn’t a good night ‘coz a friend of mine got injured while visiting cultural village..
and...
I went to pub with few brothers for the first time,
I got drunk because of her...
I didn’t get drunk like this before, with the same amount of beers I consume...

Emotional factors + milky and sweet milo ice after drinking beers
Make me drunk like a donkey...what the heck...
The moment I get drunk, I started to think...
No matter what I do, no matter how freaking drunk I am...
She wouldn’t care...
But why am I still making myself suffering in the hell?
The answer is simple, ‘coz love is blind...

I know that she’s attractive to quite a lot of guys…
I know it when I talked to my friend during the trip…
I know that I have nothing with me to compete with anyone for her…
I know that I’m just as tiny as a dust, nothing at all…
I know that I’m not her type of guys that she’s looking for to win her heart…

But still,
I know that I just can’t let go of everything…
You’re still…in my heart…

身边的朋友最近都面对感情的问题啊…
庆幸的是,
我能安慰安慰他们…
不幸的是,
能医不能自医啊…
可悲可悲…

No comments: