Back to the world of scale modeling,
I can always feel how confident I am in creating the scale models.
Building the dreams that cannot be reached at the moment.
And forget about the days where I keep telling myself that I’m no way comparable to other guys..
‘coz I don’t think I’m talented and gifted like guys out there, surrounding you..
I know nothing about musical instruments, dance, sports…I’m a darn boring guy..
So you’re making a right decision for not choosing me..=)
All I know..
Is just to produce some scale model cars from the plastic pieces..
But somehow in this semester break..
I don’t feel like working on any plastics..
‘coz I’ve reached a level where I don’t know how am I suppose to improve myself..
I’m lost..
Thought of making one for your 21st birthday..
And I’ve chosen Volkswagen New Beetle ‘coz I think it’s cute for you..
And thought of printing out your photos and customize it on the body of the car..
And have some customize paintjob too..
But I didn’t do it at last, ‘coz I couldn’t give myself a valid reason for making you that..
Ended up with just a celebration with you..Glad that it was a success..
It would be even better if the one celebrating your big day wasn’t me but someone else,
Right?
Argh..enough of being emo all this while..
‘coz emo doesn’t cure me..
‘coz emo won’t make her see me hurting all along..
‘coz emo wouldn’t change her mind..
I wish I could end all this..
Are you avoiding me all this while?
I don’t know..and I don’t wish to know..
But I’ve been trying so hard not to look for you anymore..
Not texting you, not finding you in MSN..
‘coz I’m afraid of being hated by you..
So that you can live better..
And I won’t be suffering from waiting your 1 reply for hours..
Should I consider becoming a guy from Planet Mars just like Daniel Wu,
Or becoming a guy from Earth like Louis Koo?
Well, I know I ain’t cool and good looking like the guys mentioned above..Haha..
What I meant was their characters in the movie “Don’t go breaking my heart”..
Obviously, there’s no point of being a guy from Planet Mars in my situation now.
‘coz no matter how true you are to her, she’ll just ignore it and she won’t feel it.
She’ll take it as something disturbing her life all this while..
She won’t even look at you ‘coz there are just so many guys better than you surrounding her..
So..
Consider becoming guys from Earth..
‘coz when a tree is gone,
You will still have the whole forest..=P
Am I able to be that ‘cool’?
Well, that’s another story…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment