Monday, September 5, 2011

My extra day of raya break wasn’t wasted…
although waking up kinda late at around 10am,
but that marked a start of the busy day…

the good thing was,
I get to have my lunch with siaohui & rhou at puchong…
before I had to go to work at setapak…
we tried a new Korean restaurant "Uncle Jong" at puchong,
they sell don’t know what grilled chicken ramen/udon/rice…
taste good, but the portion kinda..uhm..
you know what I’m gonna say..haha..=P

I’ve been eating a lot these days...
satisfying myself with nice food is a good thing…
that’s what we call life huh? xD

headed to setapak right after my lunch…
but I wasn’t too lucky though..
I gotta wait for another 1-2hours before heading to kepong for another deal…
so…
got to yamcha with high school buddy,
steven..who's living nearby..haha..
and..
the time when I reach home…it's already 10pm..
I’m exhausted…=(
argh..
I don’t have much time to think about anything else now..
I just want to have a good rest..
Haha..=P

No comments: