I think…I enjoyed today’s bee farm bazaar a lot...
to be honest, it’s my very first time to be involved in such a big event…
we had our game booth today…
(nice drawing by you by the way…)
I can’t believe what I did today…
to make the lecturers play in our booth…
and even take pictures with the sandals..haha..xD
it’s really crazy huh? But it’s a lot of fun!
and I’m glad to hear from our juniors that they wanna make it real big next time…
next time…
will be our turn to make things happen,
to make it as the biggest bpharm event in IMU ever!
Haha! xD
we’ll make it as an annual event…
and hopefully we can get everyone from our batch to contribute a little to this event…
to our convo magazine fund…
kinda tired today…
woke up early…to buy stuffs and prepared for the mushroom soup…
I couldn’t believe that I would meet you at hilltop today…
while I was parking my friend’s car…
suddenly saw your car appearing at the back of my car..
and I stepped on the acceleration pedal as soon as I see you…
I wonder why would I react in such a way…escaping from you?
I suppose…
reason behind is pretty simple…
I don’t want to have such an awkward moment anymore…
‘coz we really can’t talk and all I can do is just walk away from you…
just like what I did in the end…
seeing you would remind me of the ‘someone’ who is after you…
maybe G.Na’s song is right…
“I’ll back off so that you can live better”…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment