had a great day!
not just because it was the last day of sem5 in the academic calendar,
but also some great events of the day…
although it was kinda stress in these 2 weeks,
lots of work were due to be submitted,
and quiz, osce were scheduled in this week…
but today, as a final day of sem5 academic week,
really made a great end of the whole semester…
after all this,
I think I deserve a good rest for these 2 days before starting my revision on EOS…
what we had today was a meaningful team dynamic workshop session…
we had fun together, though your teammate may not be your close friends,
though you may just know your teammate as a hi-bye friend…
but during the workshop we really did a great job working together as a team!
so what are you waiting for? Give us a big applause!
haha! Yeah, a real big one..xD
some may think that the activities or games in this workshop were too kiddo or childish,
but do you know that behind all this games there is a big theory of life waiting to be discovered?
you wouldn’t know if you never ever try to figure it out,
‘coz at the first place you don’t even wanna learn at all!
you would only know if you really take part and work as a team…
but one thing though..if the workshop was scheduled after our osce examination,
I think it should be more fun..
‘coz we’ll play without stress in our mind!
talking about osce,
though I was shocked by the 1st station in counseling patient’s with contraceptive use,
overall I was kinda satisfied with my performance today,
especially in device counseling in which we have to counsel on the use of insulin pen…
great start at first, I was able to finish everything including the use, storage, and dosing of insulin…
and even get a thumbs up from the lecturer! and still have some extra time after the session…
haha...really happy for that…
at least I know I did the right thing…
headed to OUG for dinner with buddies after osce…
had a great time with you all chatting for hours,
sharing experiences and thoughts…
had some laughs for almost an hour…
though it’s just 4 of us having dinner tonight…
you know, sometimes when too many people having dinner together,
we don’t really get a real chat,
can’t really get nearer and closer to people’s mind…
can’t really get to know what is in your friends’ mind…
that’s why I say, today was a really great day!
didn’t work out for almost 2 weeks,
thanks to all those crazy workloads…
back at home and had some workout,
sweating all over the body and I feel energetic again!
Just wanna have a nice body shape and healthier lifestyle..
Well that’s my wish, but would it be dream comes true? I don’t know yet haha..
I feel great tonight,
I just wanna be positive today…
not gonna touch on anything that would ruin my mood tonight..
yea, you got me right…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment