Sunday, September 4, 2011

Holiday ended just like that…
but then...
Thank God I’m having an extra day of holiday!!
‘coz my group doesn’t have any classes tomorrow…
sounds like a good news to me huh?

bad thing is that…
I’m gonna rot at home for one more day,
before returning to uni…

my holiday has been..uhh..kinda busy I suppose…
been helping out here and there…
and…
been spending my time on things that I always love to do…

but anyhow,
I don’t regret to spend my short holiday in this way…
at least I added a few more members to my Prancing Horse collection now..=P

checked my phone once again that day…
it’s been a month…
that I didn’t talk to you at all..
it seems that what I’ve been doing these days..
is intended to forget about you..

do you really think that I’m turning myself to a bad guy already?
If it is the way you think about me,
then I would say..
you’re wrong..I’m just hiding all my feelings away from you…

but one thing though..
I really don’t understand myself these days…
what do I really want and what am I doing?
guess that I still need some time to find out…

No comments: