It’s good to know that you’re doin’ well these days…
It’s good to know that happiness isn’t far from you now…
though I may not be feelin’ good to know all this,
but as long as you’re progressing well with the one you like,
everything will be just fine to me,
I’ll try to hide all this with a smile everyday…
learn to forget and to move on…
is all I have to do, right?
tell me please…kill my heart and kill my hope…
so that i can have my new life…
holding the one you like too tight, if he/she doesn’t like you at all…
will kill the relationship of both,
as in…
you’ll lose he/she as a friend, eventually…
and why would all this happening to me over and over again?
what did I do to deserve all this?
It hurts…
when I started to think about you again…
It hurts…
every time when I try to talk to you but in the end we can’t talk at all…
It hurts…
when I do something to make you feel that I’m giving up on you…
all this hurts me…
day by day…
it’s okay…I’ll have my songs whenever I feel down…
seriously love super junior’s “memories” and sm the ballad “miss you”…
these 2 songs…are the best written k-pop I’ve ever heard…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment