Tuesday, May 29, 2012

sometimes it can be so heart-breaking that you know you can save one life,
but when you are trying to do so,
everything is just too late…

I was travelling on Jalan Cheras towards Tesco Cheras in the evening,
as usual the traffic is always congested…
until I saw a kitty lying on the road with his legs injured,
then I know why the traffic was so congested…

I saw that everyone was trying to avoid that small creature there,
I bet he must be hit by a car…
looking at the little thing crawling across the street,
I feel pain in my heart…
just when I wanted to stop the car and take the kitty to a vet,
another driver hit him and we lost him…
the driver took his life…

poor little thing can never try to save himself anymore…
‘coz that driver run over his body,
damaging his internal organs within few seconds…
blood was all over the road…

though it is just a wild kitty on the street,
but still,
it’s a living creature,
a life that deserve to be respected too…
sad,
to see this happened in front of me…
sad,
for not being able to save him…

though it’s just a small animal to most of the people,
his death taught me a precious lesson…
that…

life,
can be so fragile…
it can be taken away just like that…
no one can predict when would be the time,
it’s so unpredictable and fragile…
we as a human,
should we re-think and appreciate life that God has given to us?

No comments: