2 more days until my research
proposal presentation…
I should be studying now but ended
up here…
‘coz I’m lost..
I have no ideas on how would the
presentation be…
For the first time ever,
I couldn’t sleep well ‘coz of a
presentation…
maybe I’m over-estimating myself all
this while…
or maybe I’m just not good enough…
re-write the script,
double-checking, practicing non-stop…
those are the only things that I can
do now…
hopefully our team will not be
bombarded with the questions that we can’t answer…
hopefully the committees will be kind
to us…
I’m glad that I can finally live
without thinking of u now…
I’m glad that after months and years
of struggling,
It all comes to the end…
I’m pretty sure that u’ve found what
u want and working hard for that…
So uhh…
I’ll pray for u and wishing u good
luck for everything…
Sounds pathetic to me but that’s all
I wanna say,
the only words I wanna say and
probably the last thing I wanna tell u…
you wouldn’t know what the future
is,
until you take your first step.
keep thinking about the past will
stop you from moving forward,
letting go and move on is the only way
to a better life and future..



No comments:
Post a Comment