Friday, May 18, 2012

you know sometimes it can be so fed up to see some fake people turning up in your life.
walking around you,
staying next to you as if they care for you.
but behind all this,
they wouldn’t just give you whatever the real side of them.
not exposing what they are thinking about you,
or maybe when you asked what do they think about you,
they will tell you whatever lies that will make you feel better,
‘coz they don’t wanna hurt your feeling (as what they claimed to be)…

since when our friendship has changed?
since when the guys and girls started to disagree with each other?
Is that ours, the guys’ problem?
Or the girls’ thoughts are really different from us?
Or maybe just me who was the guilty one?
I wouldn’t judge who’s wrong or who’s right,
‘coz no one can judge anyone, we aren’t God.

but we do have our points when we tell u something,
that we can see it but u aren’t able to…
‘coz both genders are thinking in a different way,
why don’t you listen and try to think what we thought?

I’ll say that I actually tried to defend you,
and I tried to understand what you all are thinking…
but in the end,
I would advice the next guy who feels like doing what I did,
never try to understand a girl…
‘coz girls are unpredictable…
but we as a guy,
we always have to be considerate and try to put ourselves into their shoes…
we can’t change them but we can only advice them…

well,
to be honest I’m kinda worried about them…
for the things that they are exposing to..
but again,
no one would actually listen up or accept what I say,
‘coz now I’m no longer the one they trust,
or maybe they never did.

what am I to be that caring for them?
I’m nobody,
I have no rights to say a word,
I’m not their relatives…
but as a friend,
I always care about them,
no matter they realize it or not…

it’s kinda hard to differentiate who’s the one who care about you,
and who’s the opportunist who needs you for something that they want…
friends, or fiends?
If you are here to know me just for my help when u need them most,
and when you’ve got what you want and send me away,
then just get the hell out of here!
get the hell out of my life!

Still,
I’m grateful to have someone who will always be my side,
supporting me and trusting me all this while…
I think you are the only one who understand me so well in my uni life,
and be the one who will actually trust my personality when critics are towards me…
it’s always great to see your face and talk to you…
no matter it’s late night or the sun has just rises…
I’m glad to have you,
I wouldn’t want to lost you too…
I’ll give you all the treats that no one would ever have from me…
and I’m pretty sure you know who you are…;)

I may sound a bit long winded, but…
promise me one thing,
take good care of yourself when you’re out there alone…
be smart to handle the situations and say no to strangers…
you know how the dark side of humanity can be,
so take care and stay in touch with me…
till you come home safely,
I wouldn’t be able to sleep well…

thanks again for walking into my life!

No comments: