wow..time passes so fast!
without any notifications,
it's June now..
One more month to go until my uni's life starts.
feelin' anxious and excited..
and somehow nervous..
wonder how would my uni life be..
even though I choose to study in IMU
and give up studying abroad finally,
I'm still looking forward to this brand new life!
It's been almost 2 years that I've stayed at home doing nothing.
It's time to do something in order to keep my brain cells functioning..
and I gotta start my study soon,
so I guess I'd better to revise now..
Let's see..
my last revision..
refers back to the month of January..
when I thought I would go to Monash..
wow..5 months after the last revision..
I bet I might have forgotten what I studied before..
commencing a new life soon,
I need to suit myself in an English speaking environment in IMU..
I wonder if I have a chance to improve my English language skills in IMU or not..
I wish I could..
and yes..
dudes are coming back soon..
as I know..Jet will be back on June..
Yea..Let's dinner, my friends!
KahHoe Ng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hey dude, how r u lately?
when will your course be commencing?
I also gotta start doing my revision and polishing my english as well. zz.
no he said july !
Post a Comment