Tuesday, June 30, 2009

IMU's "registration pack"..

I got it today..
The registration package from IMU..
delivered to my address by pos laju..

Should I be happy or not?
My mind is empty...somehow..
I don't know how should I respond to this stuff..
Been away from school for 2 years..
Never do anything in this period..
People thought that I was just wasting my precious time..
But I'm sure that..
I wasn't wasting my time..

My university life is going to start soon..
This is the fact..
The fact that I will not be able to study abroad anymore..
What appears in my mind is just nervous..
I have to spend the rest of my 4 years locally in IMU..

Honestly..I wish I could spend my university life in western country..
It's all about experience..
Experience that we could not have in local university..
It's living experience..

I know that I shouldn't have this kind of feeling..
Sorry for my bad!
Someone..tell me what to do please..

Be optimist..cheer up!
At least..
Pharmacy is always my dream right?
Doing the course that I like is way better than what I don't..

I'm just lazy...anyway..
Guys..wish me luck in my brand new life!

2 weeks to go..
Grr..I'm lazy..
Mr. Laziness, could you please leave me alone and get away from my soul?
Mr. Smart, come to me please..

KahHoe

6 comments:

Perfect~10~Boy said...

Seems like time is passing so fast.
U and ys are going to start schooling soon.
This means that its time for me to start preparing mine university life.
If u didn't regis at IMU, u should have come and accompany me at Nottingham. xD at least there is somebody there better than alone. zz

Pharmacy is always your dream so don't hesitate and go ahead dude!

We can do postgrads studies maybe in the future. =D

All the best and good luck!!

Ng said...

thanks dude..how's your work?

oh man..we'll have a chance to study together in the future..i believe that..

so let's work hard together!

~ys~ said...

aiya... Jolin ah!!
rampas my chaxiu la...
hahaha

no, Jolin, u should say that...
u should come and study with us at IMU..
hahaha
=D

Ng said...

yaya..jolin should join us...lenglui in imu awaits u, jolin! haha..

Anonymous said...

hey..
dont be so down..
i agree with u..
i want to study abroad because i want to gain some experience..
be independent..
however,eventhough u cnt study abroad,it'suniv still ok..
at least u got into university..
there're many people out there who don't have a chance to study..
hehe~~
gambatte~~

Ng said...

i'm alright..this is my fate and i know that i gotta accept it..==