I’ve been walking my grandma these days,
ever since my sem break started…
and it’s been 6 months since she fell and broke her bones, and had surgery on her hip joint…
being immobilized for such a long time,
she’s now finally able to walk with the help of a walking frame…
brought her out to walk around in our car porch today,
as the weather was kinda good in the evening,
previously she could only practice walking in the living room,
but I think it’s time for her to get some fresh air…
hopefully she can recover soon,
so that she would not need that walking frame anymore…=)
I just realized that her fingernail grew longer now,
and at the age of 82,
her eyesight doesn’t allow her to cut her fingernail on her own,
so I did it for her…
afraid of cutting deeply into her fingers,
I did it slowly, patiently and carefully…
but she keep on saying that “hey, just cut lah..scare what?”
hahaha…how funny..=P
while I was helping her to clean up her fingernails,
I feel that it’s really good to be old and still be able to live healthy,
and have your love ones around you…
isn’t it?
it’s kinda early for me to say this right at my age,
but that’s the sudden thought that came into my mind.
and it’s our responsibility to take care of the old ones in our family right?
‘coz she raised me when I was a kid and taking care of me,
it’s time to do something for her right?
**********
at the same time,
these days I feel being left out too…
I feel that I can hardly have any conversation or interaction with my gang of friends in uni…
what’s wrong huh?
just set up a fb discussion group for our batch convocation magazine…
the response,
well, as expected, no one really cares about what’s gonna happen…
no one give a damn…
I just feel that I’m losing my influence…
it’s been 5 semesters living with my coursemates,
and I really understand that they do not really wanna contribute anything,
yet they are hoping for someone to do something for them…
c’mon…if you want it to be done,
just be more cooperative lah…
I mean,
I do really see lots of types of people in the society now,
people don’t care about things that are not-so-related to them.
when someone approaches you,
they just need your help but not asking you to be friend…
real friends…do they even exist?
sometimes I do feel lonely too,
sometimes when I think about my own gang of friends,
when I need someone to back me up, where are they?
do they ever think of me?
I feel disappointed…
and the disappointment,
mainly comes from my own gang of friends…
‘coz…
they are the one whom I was once thought to be true friends in uni life…
but now,
are they still the same?
and I can’t even tell them how do I feel,
‘coz I’m afraid of breaking our friendship,
and what would they think of me if I say so?
I miss my high school friends…
I miss 46th chang wei…
7 of us,
and the days that we’ve gone through together…
how are you all doing now? =)
我知道我并不是谁,
不能要求你们一直都配合我支持我…
也许我应该把所有东西都看开…
对所有事都睁一只眼闭一只眼吧…



2 comments:
我很好。。=)
看开点吧,大家都常说中学的朋友是最真的,上了大学,大家都有各自的事情要忙(其实也不知道在忙什么),所以也没兴趣花时间做吃力不讨好的事情。。
已经不可能像学长团一样,大家不计较时间,去完成一件对团体有益的事情,还不计较回报。。
长大了,大家都会把时间看得很宝贵吧。。
但是你的努力,大家一定都知道的,只是没有把谢意表达出来。。
呆在大学的时间剩下不多了,没时间伤感了,做好自己的本份,充分的享受自己的大学生活就好了。。
不要想太多。。=)
haha...亦雯,
我想46届常委中只有你会经常来这里吧…
确实想念中学的时光,
大家纯真的友谊,
不计较谁付出多少,
去完成大家的目标…
中学学长团的朋友,
始终还是最真,最有义气的了…
haha…
曾经以为大学找到了一群好朋友,
他们确实是比其他coursemates来说好很多了…
起码是一起生活的一群…
但有时候需要他们的支持时却没人开口…
我没指望还能像学长团一样,
但起码当那些coursemates向你提出要求时,
总该配合下吧…
谢谢你的留言,
愿你工作顺利! =)
Post a Comment