Wednesday, March 11, 2009

rainy days..

It was a rainy day..
again..

Honestly, I love rainy days..
But only if I'm staying at home..
'coz I found hard to drive in such weather..

Fortunately, I've a pair of new wipers,
I could see the road clearly today..
But the storm hit on my right lane..
Phew! I was in luck!!
Or I would turn into a black chaxiu today..

KahHoe Ng

6 comments:

^jacy_惠^ said...

swt~~~black cha xiu??
not suppose to be burned cha xiu meh??

Ng said...

That was so scary!!
WHOA!!

Perfect~10~Boy said...

lol. luckily u r nth dude.
Btw. today morning raining again. zz. everyday raining. >.<

Anonymous said...

yalar..
nowadays it always raining..
then i have to walk to lrt station..
then my legs are all wet..
ahhh~~
actually i would like to see how black chaxiu look like..
wakaka..

Ng said...

walau..melongurl wants to see me turning black??
then i wanna see a black melon too! haha..
the storm just hit next to me..
i was so lucky man!

Ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.