

I wanna wipe weariness off my mind.
I'm tired..
mentally and physically..
It's really hard to manage all these stuffs by my own..
I wanna run away from these stuffs..
the burdens of mine.
I wish..I could..
Anyway..
I found a new thing these days.
The management stuff.
It's a challenging work to me,
but I'm still in the learning stage..
At my stage, I should learn how to.
By the way..
starting to miss my friends these days..
the prefect gang and the 6s3 friends..
the memories that would never fade away.
they will be a part of my life in my growing stage.
having a good memory and experience in secondary study
leads to a happier life..
Friends..
the important one in our daily life.
we couldn't live without friends.
Thank God for giving me good friends!
I'm glad to know you guys..
I wonder why..
Some of my friends feel lonely these days..
So do I,
what about a gathering?
Haha..seriously miss you guys!
We miss each other, do we?
Yeah! We do!
Alright! Party time!
Let's hang out together!
Let's do some crazy stuff! Show them the craziness that we have!
Oh yea!
KahHoe Ng



1 comment:
yupe
let's hang out together
=)
Post a Comment