First of all, I'd like to say that I'm actually an amateur of the Formula One Grand Prix. So, what I do is keep watching the races of the whole season. In year 2008, the first grand prix started in Melbourne, ended in Brazil race track.
Seriously, I hate Mclaren Mercedes F1 Team so much..I don't hope Lewis Hamilton, the driver of the Mclaren F1 Team score the title of this year. He is the reckless driver ever. I can't stop my hatred on a driver like that. He should have lost in this season's championship. I will not call him as the world's youngest Formula One champion as he does not deserve the name of "champion".
How rude and reckless is him.
His driving attitude caused his rivals prices. He crashed Kimi Raikkonen's Ferrari in Canada Grand Prix during their pitstop and claimed that he did not realise the red light was on. He said he was not guilty and he was all right.
Man, I can't stand this guy's attitude anymore. He is the biggest loser of all and he is going to be a loser forever. No matter what, He did not deserve the title.
Last year, when he lost his title to Kimi Raikkonen, Mclaren F1 team made an appeal to the FIA.
This year, Ferrari lost their driver's championship but the team boss Luca di Montezemolo paid his tribute to the Mclaren F1 team. That's the difference between the real champion and the opposite. ( Of course, the real champion goes to the Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team ) !
Congratulations! Loser of the year--Lewis Hamilton!
You are always in our mind as the 2008 champion, Felipe Massa.
All in all, I'm the loyal supporter of the Scuderia Ferrari F1 team and their best driver, Kimi Raikkonen. I believe that Kimi has the ability to win the title of the 2009 season. Cheers!
KahHoe Ng a.k.a chaxiu
12.52am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
although me dunno you, we share a common~~hate Lewis Hamilton
really hope at de laz race some1 go and bang his car and he could not continue de race, and Massa win the chamionship title. =.=
lets hope that he'll had a very very bad year in 2009.
Post a Comment