Monday, July 30, 2012

had a great Sunday with good old friends in Levain!
we didn’t meet each other for so long…
the last time we had our meal together was about a year ago…
and lots of things changed during this period of time…
people do change too…

I still remember that a year ago,
we had our dinner together at a Korean restaurant…
we smiled so happily in the pictures we took…
that’s why I love photos…
people do change but it will never change…
will I ever see the same smile again?

we planned our trip today…
for the first time ever we’ll be travelling together…
can’t wait for that!!
It’ll be really great and worth looking forward to…

my life as a semester 7 researcher is now officially started…
few days ago we started our cancer cell culture,
and looking after the cells that u grow in the medium isn’t an easy task…
u gotta spend lots of patience and time with it…

had a friend’s birthday celebration party on past Friday night,
was kinda tired when the party ended,
yet still have to rush back to the lab to perform subculture in order to expand my cells as ordered by my supervisor…
reached home late at 1.30am and gotta wake up early for “Connecting to IMU” workshop…
life was kinda tired and busy for the past few weeks,
but I feel great to be able to start the research project,
and to be involved in the workshop to share my experience in IMU with the future juniors…
great days I’ve been having, I would say..=)

let’s just hope that for the next few months to come,
things are going well as we planned…

oh ya!
Happy birthday to Fernando Alonso too!
the most talented F1 driver on the grid!
let’s make a wish to win the title for Scuderia Ferrari this year!!
Forza Alonso! Forza Ferrari! =D

No comments: