Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finally,
Clinical Pharmacy and Toxicology class tests ended on last Saturday…
It was a great relief that we actually finished 2 modules before the end of semester examination…
Yet, we still have 1 more class test on early April...

Seriously,
Right after the class test,
I don’t feel like doing anything…at all…
‘coz been stressing my body, my brain for one whole week,
I think I deserve some rest before moving to the next destination…
Thank God that we had an extra 3 days of break for our group,
So that I can do whatever I like to chill out,
and to release stress before the PBL on this coming Thursday…

but sadly,
we still have tons of assignments to be submitted soon..
and I’m still slacking…
haha..
don’t really have the motivation to start doing work now..
‘coz after so many things happened these days,
My brain, my soul and my body are exhausted…
I think some good rest would help to cure my emotional a bit,
And with some good rest, I can recharge my body’s flat battery meter again..=)

午夜了…
脑袋还清醒着…
始终还是走不进梦里…
也许心里还有东西牵动着,
辗转难眠吧…

闭上眼睛脑海就会浮现,
昔日大家天天都过得很高兴的日子…
可惜此时此刻人事已非了…
好想回到当时单纯的友谊…
没有猜忌,没有勾心斗角,没有误会的友谊…
也许事与愿违吧…
事情发展到这一步,
我还能说些什么做些什么,
你才能相信我?

有人说,
在我们认识的朋友当中,
许多人都是在需要你帮助的时候,
才会靠近你的…
打从当class rep的第一天开始,
就已经很认同这句话了…
有时会想想…
自己是否就只能当大家的跑腿,大家的messenger…
而不能当大家的知己…

做了对的事对的决定,
没有人会说你好,说你棒…
但有什么麻烦就第一个找你去解决…
我不是说我做的每件事情都要人家的赞赏,
但有时候我也需要别人的认同啊…
我也需要支持,也需要一些继续下去的理由…
而这些话,这些想法…
就只能往自己的blog写了…
不然就会有人说三道四了…

唉…
社会是现实的,
人心是叵测的啊…
更没想到,你对我的看法是这样的…

No comments: