Tuesday, January 17, 2012

cny is around the corner…
yet we still have hell lots of lectures, workshop etc etc…
argh…
it’s so damn tiring…=(
lots of works are pending and need to be settled as soon as possible…
sem6 isn’t fun at all…
argh…
how I wish to have a day to chill out a little…=(

life isn’t as smooth as what I expected,
but I ain’t giving up yet…
things would be better if I view it from another way…
’coz I promised myself to become a more optimistic person…
I believe that if we put lots of efforts in certain things in our life,
God will surely know about it and I will let God to judge on what I've done…

as usual,
we’re still strange to each other now…
am I that notorious or what?
why would you just keep avoiding me?
I wouldn’t even do anything at all…
Is that my fault to fall for someone who doesn’t like me at all?

do you know how heart breaking it is…
whenever you avoid me for any reasons,
though I didn’t actually say a word or do a thing that would put you in an awkward situation…

those wounds that are leaving scars on my heart,
will never be healed…

I just want to be good to you without interfering your life…
I just want to stay good to you and do stuffs that I used to be doing…
I just want to talk to you…
I just want you to be happy…

that’s all I want…




别再对我闪躲...
感情得不到祝福的我,
只想默默地为你付出,
不求回报地为你付出,
只愿换取你永远的幸福和快乐...

有时候,
一个人一直单身,
不是不想恋爱,
而是在等待一个人...

而我等待的,
也就只有一个人...
也许对你来说,
我并不讨好,
但我还是想等待...

No comments: