been some time since the last paper of sem5…
was thinking of updating my place but I was just too lazy to do so…
was too tired to write something here…
things were not going smooth as I thought,
had some probs with my paper, that’s what I thought…
especially the last paper, which was really killing most of us…
but it’s all over now and I don’t wanna think about it anymore…
‘coz no matter what it’s not gonna help in any way…
hit to the gym the day after exam finished,
sweat all over the body and resulting body ache all over,
guess that I’ve not been exercising enough lately, thanks to the stress brought by final exam…
went to Broga hill once again on Monday morning…
it was really a burden for me to wake up at 4am after spending hours in gym on previous day…
a bit bored with Broga ‘coz been there for too many times already…
whole bunch of friends headed to Ipoh and Penang for a trip on Wednesday…
for the first time ever,
I did not join the trip…
and some of them did ask me why…
Just wanna say that for all things I did,
I did it for reason…
I have my reasons for not joining them this time…
Judging from the pics posted on fb,
knowing that you’re having fun out there now..
good to see that…
if I were there, the awkward feelings between us will surely flip the card over…
the situation must be a different one…
why…
I always wonder why would it turn out to be like this now…
why can’t we just be…friends?
I find it so hard to talk to someone who wouldn’t give me any responses…
why would it happen to be me and why would you treat me in such a way?
maybe it’s all my fault all this while…but what did I do to you?
to make you hate me, ignoring me or running away from me?
I didn’t know what happened between us…
I just want to know the answer…
I just want to know…why…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment