time I spent for weekdays were abit wasted…
as in, I didn’t study anything for the coming final exam…
chilling out with friends, emo for nothing…
damn wasted my life afterall… >.<
I should start my revision real soon.
It was a great Friday night,
to see you performing on the dance floor…
wished you all the best thru text, sadly you didn’t reply…
but it’s alright, ‘coz I just wanna do whateva I wanna do to you…
do you still remember,
that I told you before,
you look great when you dance…
I guess,
my words are no longer meaning to you anymore…
sometimes I wonder…
why am I making myself so pathetic all this while?
does all this will worth a smile from you in the end?
does all this will touch your heart somehow?
Nope…I don’t think it works…
‘coz to you, I’m just a guy who doesn’t even worth anything from you right?
and what makes you running away? Are you that afraid of me?
okay..time’s up for emotional attack…
get back to face-my-book now…
endocrine system, I’m gonna date with you from now on..=)
4 more weeks left,
starting from Monday,
library’s gonna be my 2nd home and
caffeine will be my best companion…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
No time for emo..
Haha..
Don't drink too much coffee wor..
All the best and gambatte~~ =)
haha! thanks yiwen! but hor..3 weeks of study break sure have enough time to prepare this time..=P
thanks alot! =)
Post a Comment