Friday, April 3, 2009

What the?!

Guess what..
I was not in mood today..
What the..
Got scolded by someone out there ridiculously..

Couldn't see the roads out there huh?
Didn't know that was jamming like hell out there huh?
It was not my fault after all!
I was there before the time we promised!

I'm not your God!
I'm just a normal human being!!
I wouldn't know what was out there!
I wouldn't know what caused the traffic jam!!!

Stop scolding!!
It wasn't my fault!!!
Couldn't you listen to people's explanation?
Please! Use your eyes to witness what happened out there!
Don't scold me blindly next time!!!!!!!!
Stop that stupid action please!
Don't do that nonsense or you will gain yourself a "unliteracy" rate in your life!
I hate this country!!
I hate the people here!!
I hate this Planet!!
I hate everything everything!!!!!!!
Grr...

KahHoe Ng

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

calm down calm down..
juz take it easy..
no nid to get angry because of those stupid ppl..
customers are not always right..
hehe~~

Ng said...

getting better now..haha..just wanna shout out my anger..and i found that doing this in my blog is the best way rather than killing people..wakaka..just kidding..