Let's say what I've done recently..
These few days, I felt in love with Final Fantasy 7 series.
Probably because of the CG motion pictures of Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children,
produced by SquareEnix.
Honestly, I've watched this animation for years,
and I keep watching it whenever i fell bored. That's why..
That's the reason why I'm interested in the series.
It's something about science fiction and I'm sure that what appears in the movie,
will not happen in our real life.
Every time when I watch this movie,
I'll learn some teachings from it.
From the characters' personality,
to the idea of the producer.
It's true that the Shinra Company destroyed the planet deeply.
And everyone is suffering from the devastation caused by themselves.
Just like human being.
We are creating pollutions every seconds.
We are dumping the radioactive wastes and biohazardous wastes,
to people's land.
How selfish we are.
How cruel we are.
People might think that this kind of movie,
is only for entertaining purpose.
But I study it in another way.
A way that guys will often ignore.
We are ignoring the planet, aren't we?
Stop polluting the world,
we need brighter future,
fresher air to breath,
cleaner water to drink in,
and safer planet for our descendant.
The decision
Is yours.
The world's future,
It's in everyone's hand.
Love our planet, we only have one earth.
KahHoe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment